Your access to and use of this website (www.hihswiss.org) referred to as “Site" is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Hand in Hand Switzerland Association are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1.You may download, display or print information from this Site (the “Information") solely for non-commercial personal use.
2. You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, graphics, audio, and video without written permission of Hand in Hand Switzerland Association.
3. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Hand in Hand Switzerland Association. Hand in Hand Switzerland Association neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Hand in Hand Switzerland Association.
4. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright of Hand in Hand Switzerland Association or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
5. All donations once made to Hand in Hand Switzerland Association cannot be claimed back. All 80G receipts will be sent to donors in 7 working days from the date of successful transaction.
6. Hand in Hand Switzerland Association’s site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Hand in Hand Switzerland Association and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Hand in Hand Switzerland Association and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
7. Hand in Hand Switzerland Association also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
8. Hand in Hand Switzerland Association reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. Hand in Hand Switzerland Association who is controlling this Site accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of Hand n Hand Switzerland Association or a third party.
9. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, feedback, ideas, queries, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Hand in Hand Switzerland Association or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Hand in Hand Switzerland Association is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
10. The information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Hand in Hand Switzerland Association reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programmes described in such information, at any time without notice.
11. Hand in Hand Switzerland Association may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
12. Framing of this Site by sites or site elements of parties not part of the Hand in Hand Switzerland Association is not permitted. In-line linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of this Site in sites of parties not part of Hand in Hand Switzerland Association is equally prohibited.
14. Some of the content on www.hihSwitzerland Association.org is presented in the Adobe Acrobat portable document format (PDF). You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader version 9.0 or later to view these documents.